Fields of Application:
Pakelo Goldenstar LA 77-51 SAE SAE 10W/40 is a very high performance lubricant recommended for on/off-road Heavy Duty Diesel engines also working under severe conditions. Furthermore, thanks to synthetic base stocks used and to the low ash content, the product can also be used for CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) engines. The product satisfies the main international OEMs’ performance levels.
The product can be adopted to extend oil drain intervals, with respect of Constructors’ Recommendations and combined with a complete monitoring of oil in service through specific oil analyses. Please also follow recommended oil drain intervals to obtain maximum engine life.
Levels of Performance:
ACEA E9 / E7 / E6 / E4, API CJ-4, JASO DH-2 / DH-1, MB 228.51 / 228.31, MAN M3477 / M3575 / M3271-1, Volvo VDS-4, Renault RLD-3 / RLD-2, MTU Type 3.1 / Type 2.1, Mack EO-O Premium Plus / EO-N Premium Plus, Caterpillar ECF-3, Cummins CES 20.081, Deutz DQC IV-10LA, Detroit Diesel 93K218.
MB-Approval 228.51, MAN M3477, MAN M3575, MAN M3271-1. Meets: JASO DH-2, JASO DH-1.
Fully Synthetic lubricant with LOW S.A.P.S. technology (low content of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulphur) for all latest on/off road HD Diesel engines.
Pakelo Goldenstar LA 77-51 SAE SAE 10W/40 is a fully synthetic lubricant developed for latest generation on/off road Heavy Duty Diesel engines. Thanks to its special additive package and to the selected synthetic base-stocks used, Pakelo Goldenstar LA 77-51 SAE SAE 10W/40 satisfies, at the same time, the severe international API CJ-4 and ACEA E9, E7, E6, E4 specifications and has been developed to satisfy main OEMs specifications. Such performance within one single product means obtaining a key fundamental result that is necessary also to unify lubrication when engines have sometimes slightly different requirements.
The emission reduction systems used by OEMs, depending on the different technology, are very sensitive to the presence of some chemical elements that could also be found in lubricants of recent formulation. In particular the chemical elements that are considered to be harmful are Sulphur (present in the additives and in solvent neutral base stocks), Phosphorus (generally bound to Zinc in order to give greater anti-oxidative and anti-wear protection) and Sulphated Ash (mostly from detergent additives).
Pakelo Goldenstar LA 77-51 SAE SAE 10W/40 has been formulated with the lowest content of these elements and thus with the use of an innovative chemistry and special almost sulphur free synthetic base stocks. This innovative new allows to obtain a product with high TBN (Total Base Number) and to fulfill at the same time ACEA E6 and E4 specifications. Furthermore this chemistry is ideal to guarantee high detergency with a moderate ash content and in this way the same lubricant can be used for different engine requirements.
The particular formula of Pakelo Goldenstar LA 77-51 SAE 10W/40 thus provides the following properties:
- LOW S.A.P.S. (low content of Sulphated Ash, Phosporus and Sulphur) technology: furthermore it satisfies MID S.A.P.S. technology requirements;
- suitable for long drains; it enables Extended Service Interval;
- excellent low temperature properties: easy start-ups at very low temperatures to guarantee the lubricant action for all engine moving parts right from the first working periods and to reduce to the minimum the hazards of wear especially when comparing the product with SAE 15W/40 Viscosity Grade lubricants;
- very high thermal-oxidative stability at high temperatures also thanks to the synthetic base stocks used to formulate the product;
- HT-HS (High Temperature, High Shear) value optimized for severe and specific needs of modern Heavy Duty Diesel engines;
- low formation of lacquers and varnishes at low temperatures and in particular during stop-and-go service;
- low volatility of the product results into a very significant reduction of oil losses due to evaporation;
- very high detergent properties that guarantee cleanness performance and long drain intervals;
- excellent dispersant properties that guarantee a great control of sludge and oil thickening phenomena also in case of high presence of soot and deposits;
- excellent wear control in every working and ambient temperatures;
- excellent pumpability at low temperatures of used oil too.