Fields of Application:
Ferrari Classiche Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 is a fully synthetic lubricant specific for gears, differentials and steering boxes of Ferrari cars built between 1980 and 1999.
Levels of Performance:
API GL-4 / GL-5, API MT-1
Contact your local Ferrari Dealer to purchase.
Fully Synthetic lubricant for gearboxes and differentials of Ferrari Classic Cars built between 1980 and 1999.
Ferrari Classiche Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 possesses excellent characteristics against oxidation, rust, wear, foam formation and corrosion. Apart from its EP (Extreme Pressure) properties, the product provides high thermal stability and it is fully compatible with Ferrari synchronized transmission and gaskets.
The innovative special chemistry has been developed to front the heaviest working conditions that might occur during classic car competitions.
Furthermore, it guarantees easy start-ups and lubrication at low temperatures successfully reducing wear risk even after an eventual seasonal prolonged stop.
The benefits of using Ferrari Classiche Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 are:
- Severe working conditions e.g. during classic car competitions;
- Full compatibility with Ferrari synchronized transmission and gaskets, even when operating under heavy working conditions;
- Low pour point;
- High viscosity index;
- Excellent thermal stability;
- Resistance to sludge and deposits’ formation;
- Special protection against oxidation, rust, foam formation, corrosion;
- Excellent EP Properties;
Regardless of the car mileage we recommend gear oil substitution every 2 years to preserve the integrity of the product features.