Fields of Application:
Pakelo Bearing EP Grease NLGI 0 is a multipurpose grease suitable for several uses in automotive, earth moving, agricultural and industrial sectors (in particular heavy duty equipment lubrication in steel, iron and mining industries). Pakelo Bearing EP Grease NLGI 0, thanks to its high mechanical stability and excellent EP properties, is particularly recommended for every kind of rolling and plain bearings and also for heavy-loaded bearings subject to vibrations. It can be used with presence of warm environment in case of not very high working temperatures.
The easy pumpability allows the use the product in centralized lubrication systems requiring NLGI 0 consistency greases. Pakelo Bearing EP Grease NLGI 0 can be used for chain guard bearings in case semi-fluid greases, specific for this type of applications, are preferred.
Multipurpose grease thickened with a lithium soap. It possesses good EP, anti-wear, anti-oxidative, anti-corrosion properties and mechanical resistance. Suitable for several uses in earth moving, agricultural and industrial sectors.
Pakelo Bearing EP Grease NLGI 0 is a multipurpose grease thickened with lithium soap. Manufacturing process and particular additives confer to the product superior properties if compared to common lithium based greases. It is formulated with highly solvent refined mineral base oils and special Extreme Pressure (EP), anti-wear, anti-oxidative, anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives.
Pakelo Bearing EP Grease NLGI 0 shows the following properties:
- excellent anti-wear and Extreme Pressure performance;
- good shear stability even under high mechanical stress;
- good lubricating properties;
- excellent protection against oxidation, rust and corrosion;
- good resistance to hot and cold water washout;
- good pumpability also in centralized lubrication systems requiring NLGI 0 consistency greases.
- recommended for working temperatures between -20°C and +125°C: by shortening greasing drain intervals the product can work even with peaks up to 140°C.