Fields of Application:
Pakelo Contact Grease EP is a grease suitable for joints, journal boxes, chassis, hubs, fifth wheels, low speed rolling and plain bearings, rollers for calenders, bearings in mid-speed gear units, generic mechanic movements, industrial equipments, chain transmissions operating also with presence of abrasive dust. Pakelo Contact Grease EP is particularly suitable for several uses in earth moving, agricultural and industrial sectors where, thanks to its strong properties, it allows to extend drain intervals compared to a traditional grease. It can be used also when the use of graphite, P.T.F.E. and/or molybdenum disulphide products is not recommended.
Thanks to its high water-repellency, the product is suitable for further numerous applications such as transport, heavy and processing industry, ports, marine facilities and for all those applications where there is a high presence of water.
Blue-coloured synthetic based grease thickened with a lithium soap. It possesses high EP characteristics, high adhesiveness and good water repellency. Suitable for several uses in earth moving, agricultural and industrial sectors.
Pakelo Contact Grease EP is a synthetic based blue-coloured stringy grease, thickened with a lithium soap. It is formulated with highly solvent refined mineral base oils and special Extreme Pressure (EP), anti-wear, anti-oxidative, anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives.
Of smooth and shining appearance, it has extremely adhesive properties and resistance to heavy duty mechanical stress. The selected synthetic base-stocks used confer to the product a high degree of water repellency.
Pakelo Contact Grease EP shows the following properties:
- excellent Extreme Pressure performance, suitable also for use with loaded bearings;
- good shear stability even under high mechanical stress;
- excellent protection against oxidation, rust and corrosion;
- good resistance to hot and cold water washout;
- extreme adhesiveness which enables to avoid mechanical wear of lubricated parts being used also when contaminated with high percentages of water;
- good resistance to high working temperatures: the product can work even with peaks up to 160°C.