Fields of Application:
Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 is an exceptional grease for hydraulic or pneumatic demolition hammers. The product provides long lasting properties, and it is able to reduce friction and working temperatures. Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 is also ideal for automated lubrication systems of demolition hammers with direct sucking from the cartridge.
Dark copper in colour grease, thickened with an aluminium complex soap and with solid additives based on Copper, Graphite, Molybdenum and Zinc. It possesses superior EP characteristics, high anti-wear properties, good water repellency, strong adhesion to metal surfaces associated with exceptional slipping properties. Specific for hydraulic/pneumatic demolition hammers. Ideal for automated lubrication systems of demolition hammers with direct sucking from the cartridge.
Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 is a special grease thickened with aluminium complex soap specifically developed for use in hydraulic or pneumatic demolition hammers. The product is formulated with an anti-wear and EP (Extreme Pressure) additive package and with solid additives based on Copper, Graphite, Molybdenum and Zinc. Demolition hammers require, for their heavy duty use, greases with dedicated performance: thus Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 turns out to be essential for the protection and correct functioning of mechanical components of demolition hammers. Thanks to its formulation and in particular thanks to the use of micronized solid additives based on copper, graphite and molybdenum, the product provides adhesiveness generating a strong film on metallic surfaces that limits or prevents metal to metal contact. In this way hammers are protected from wear, oxidation and pitting corrosion.
Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 can be used for wide ambient and working temperatures and, thanks to the special thickener used, Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 possesses excellent shear stability even under high mechanical stress and maintains its consistency for very long periods. Furthermore Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus provides good anti corrosion, anti rust properties and very good water repellency characteristics also thanks to the use of specific solid additives based on Zinc. In this way the product maintains its lubricating properties even in case of use in moist environments and for long greasing intervals.
Pakelo Hammer Grease Plus NLGI 2 provides the following main properties:
- very good shear stability even under high mechanical stress;
- excellent characteristics both in low and high working temperatures;
- high anti-wear and EP (Extreme Pressure) properties;
- further increased resistance to high and shocking loads thanks to the use of solid additives based on copper, graphite and molybdenum;
- strong adhesiveness and at the same time very good lubricating properties;
- long greasing intervals thanks to high lubricating film resistance;
- excellent water repellency, anti corrosion and anti rust properties;
- very good anti Stick-Slip (vibrations occurring at low speed and under high load applications) behavior.