Fields of Application:
Pakelo Racing Krypton PRO 6 is particularly indicated for sports and competition engines working at high revs and/or highly rated, such as gasoline engines also supercharged (with high supercharging pressure). The product can also be used in racing 4 stroke motorcycle engines. In this case it is strongly recommended to evaluate the functioning of the clutch when the engine oil itself lubricates wet clutches.
Due to special properties of this product we strongly recommend to avoid drain intervals longer than 1000 kilometers. Longer oil drain interval should be evaluated case by case and combined with a complete monitoring of oil in service through specific oil analyses.
Fully synthetic lubricant for racing engines.
Pakelo Racing Krypton PRO 6 is a very high performance fully synthetic lubricant, specific for competition and sports engines.
The product is the result of long-term experience developed during numerous races and after continuous scientific and technological research. Thanks to its additives this racing engine oil guarantees excellent protection under extremely heavy duty conditions.
Pakelo Racing Krypton PRO series is available in several viscosities to meet different requirements of Constructors producing car racing engines.
Pakelo Racing Krypton PRO 4 provides the following main properties:
- Very High Viscosity Index that allows to maintain viscosities more stable in different ambient temperatures and working conditions of the engine;
- good shear stability: viscosity improver additives provide good resistance to mechanical stress and maintain, during service, viscosities of the product close to starting conditions;
- high anti-wear properties: the product is able to protect effectively engines at an extremely wide range of temperatures enabling it to be used in the most diverse climatic and working conditions;
- excellent anti-foam properties and great ability to quickly separate from entrained air: these characteristics further increase lubricant efficiency in particular in dry sump engines with air/oil separators;
- low friction coefficients: selected friction modifier additives allow to maximize mechanical efficiency and to increase engine power by decreasing friction in particular in cam-valve or piston-ring metal-metal contacts.