Global Racegear TS
Fields of Application:
PAKELO GLOBAL RACEGEAR TS SAE 75W-90 is a lubricant developed for not Limited Slip differentials, synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions, final drives, and mechanical transmissions, also transaxles.
Levels of Performance:
API GL-4 / GL-5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE J2360.
Fully synthetic lubricant with Alpha-Tech® for not limited slip differentials and manual transmissions also working under heavy duty conditions.
PAKELO GLOBAL RACEGEAR TS SAE 75W-90 is a fully synthetic product with Alpha-Tech® formulated with selected base stocks and performance additives with a very high technological content.
The formulation is the result of an innovative chemistry, studied for facing extreme working conditions and to optimize mechanic efficiency.
PAKELO GLOBAL RACEGEAR TS SAE 75W-90 provides the following properties:
- excellent EP (Extreme Pressure) and anti-wear performance for a great protection of gears: the product contrasts micro-welding that can generate on cogs, avoiding metal to metal contact and wear phenomena such as scoring, abrasion, ruffle, and cogs stretching also of hypoid gears
- compatibility with synchronized transmissions and possibility to use the product also in “Transaxle” transmissions (gearbox and differential with the same lubricant). In this case it is important to follow Constructors’ Recommendations
- Very High Viscosity Index that means more stable lubrication while temperature changes and furthermore improves life and operativeness of moving parts
- Very High Shear Stability (resistance to viscosity drop phenomenon due to mechanical stress) to keep the viscosity properties of the lubricant almost equal to starting conditions
- excellent fluency at low temperatures: this provides an immediate lubrication also under extremely rigid ambient conditions
- outstanding thermal-oxidative stability and protection against sludge, varnish and deposits
- high anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-foam characteristics
- excellent compatibility with gaskets, also at high temperatures, allowing the product to operate efficiently without losses and/or leaking guaranteeing greater environment concern